Suggestions - 42Kmi42Kmi - International Competitive Gaming and Shop
In loving memory of Charles Okey Adibe: 11/30/1954 - 03/17/2017 | Love you forever, Dad!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

Suggestions

05-29-2009, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-30-2009 04:33 PM by Torengo.)
Suggestions
Have any (good) ideas for the forum? Post them here! What would you like to see? What subforums should be included? Any ideas for spreading the word about 42Kmi?

cool signature

02-09-2010, 02:51 AM
RE: Suggestions
1. a ranking system would be nice...

2. host weekly tournaments

3. character tier list discussion

hopefully some of these ideas help to get this site going because a competitive site for this game is awsome.

OMG, proud to be a member of 42Kmi TatsuCap Boards since Feb 2010.
02-09-2010, 09:16 AM
(02-09-2010 02:51 AM)OMG Wrote:  1. a ranking system would be nice...

2. host weekly tournaments

3. character tier list discussion

hopefully some of these ideas help to get this site going because a competitive site for this game is awsome.

1. Welcome, and thanks for joining OMG. Specifically what type of ranking system? Check Online Battle link in the bottom navigation. See if it's anything like what you have in mind.

2. Weekly tournaments are do-able, but we need more members to make them interesting. We will host tournaments though. That's a given.

3. An application for a dynamic a character tier list based on member trends is in development. Once it's finished, a section of the forum will be dedicated to TvsC tiers. That should make things more interesting.

Thanks for your ideas Big Grin

cool signature
02-10-2010, 05:33 PM
When the time comes, I'm considering adding a TatsuCap Wiki, and maybe/maybe not a Facebook-styled bottom taskbar. The dynamic forum tierlist will be here soon.

cool signature
02-11-2010, 03:32 PM
(02-10-2010 05:33 PM)Torengo Wrote:  When the time comes, I'm considering adding a TatsuCap Wiki, and maybe/maybe not a Facebook-styled bottom taskbar. The dynamic forum tierlist will be here soon.

I think starting a Facebook fan page for the site would be a great way to bring in new members. I'd even be willing to get it started if you like. Let me know! Wink
02-11-2010, 03:43 PM
I couldnt find the link...

i was thinking about having having a ranking system seperated in levels of like A rank (and the top will be S rank) down to whatever letter you want... but i dont want it based on the overall win ratio i would like it to be on what rank the person was. I have no clue how to set this up but i would be fun to me.

cant wait for all the changes.

OMG, proud to be a member of 42Kmi TatsuCap Boards since Feb 2010.

02-11-2010, 05:03 PM
(02-11-2010 03:32 PM)Betrayal Wrote:  I think starting a Facebook fan page for the site would be a great way to bring in new members. I'd even be willing to get it started if you like. Let me know! Wink

Good idea! Start a fan page for the site and post links to 42Kmi on other Tatsunoko vs Capcom fan pages/groups. PM me and I'll send you the graphics to use. Good ideas like that can possibly lead to becoming a moderator.

cool signature
02-11-2010, 05:06 PM
(02-11-2010 03:43 PM)OMG Wrote:  I couldnt find the link...

i was thinking about having having a ranking system seperated in levels of like A rank (and the top will be S rank) down to whatever letter you want... but i dont want it based on the overall win ratio i would like it to be on what rank the person was. I have no clue how to set this up but i would be fun to me.

cant wait for all the changes.

The link is at the bottom of the page in the box that has

Contact Us | 42Kmi | Return to Top | Return to Content | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication | Usermap | Online Battles

here's the actual address:
http://42kmi.com/match_rank.php

cool signature
02-12-2010, 10:20 PM
The Dynamic Tier List is up and running. Check your UserCp! A subforum for tier list discussion has been created in the Tatsunoko vs Capcom category.

cool signature
03-03-2010, 04:25 PM
Recently added features:
Sharing - posts can be shared with any service via AddThis. May switch to ShareThis. Maybe...
Facebook Connect: Connect to 42Kmi via Facebook. Still working it out, hopefully add have Login with Facebook.
Google Translate - real time translation of the entire site so site is accessible to all languages. works best if computer slang isn't used. Also, translates to English incase non-English posts are up and you need to read it. Test it out. It's pretty nice.

cool signature

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread:AuthorReplies:Views:Last Post
  Buy-in Tournament Prize Suggestions Torengo 5 2,585 03-23-2011 09:59 PM
Last Post: Suzaku