Soon to come... - 42Kmi42Kmi - International Competitive Gaming and Shop
In loving memory of Charles Okey Adibe: 11/30/1954 - 03/17/2017 | Love you forever, Dad!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Soon to come...

09-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Soon to come...
Coming soon to 42Kmi, hopefully, a badass store that will sell unique gaming accessories and some custom accessories.
What to expect (as they come):
unique controllers (Gamecube originals will be a priority)
custom fight sticks (because YOU have to make it your own)

Also thinking of bags to carry your equipment around an shirts and apparel.
We could use some designers too! If you have something you want to put on a shirt, I'm sure we can look into it. Wink

cool signature

02-23-2011, 12:21 AM
RE: Soon to come...
We're about to sell Gamecube controllers in the shop. This will be the beginning of our expansion to one day bring innovative products to the contemporary competitive gamer.

cool signature
03-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Our tier list selection manager (found in the User CP) may see some changes coming soon. It has hosted Tatsunoko vs Capcom for a while, but I'm considering changing it to something a little more relevant, like Marvel vs Capcom 3 top-3. If it were a bit more robust, we could keep any type of list as wanted, but it's not, so we must move on. If you have a suggestion for the selection manager, PM me.

cool signature
03-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Nice. To bad I don't have a GameCube or Wii (though I can probably buy one as a gift)

Yeah...
James Garner Wrote:If at first you don't succeed, you FAIL
Code:
System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("http://anthony-lomeli.co.cc/");
03-14-2011, 10:14 AM
Selection Manager Change Coming!
Our current subject of the 42Kmi Selection Manager, Tatsunoko vs Capcom, will be formally retired between March 18-19 2011, sometime EST. It will be replaced by Marvel vs Capcom 3, where users will pick their top 3 characters, and the selection manager will determine the overall top 3 characters as decided by members of 42Kmi. This should prove to be interesting as you may discover our top 3 may become your new favorite team. Smile

cool signature
04-22-2011, 07:23 PM
well its here.. too bad i dont shop online much.

patchiman, proud to be a member of 42Kmi Boards since Apr 2011.

Thread Closed