Baroque, usefull, powerful or just useless - 42Kmi42Kmi - International Competitive Gaming and Shop
In loving memory of Charles Okey Adibe: 11/30/1954 - 03/17/2017 | Love you forever, Dad!

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Baroque, usefull, powerful or just useless

04-07-2010, 06:05 PM
Baroque, usefull, powerful or just useless
The baroque is one of the many new features in TvC. Sure u cab extend ur combo at the cost health regain but if u miss or get blocked then its wasted.

Heres what i think if u can use it and hurt the guy more than use lose health regain then fine go ahead. Personally i dont use this feature bcuz it seems not that strong and i lose health. And is it really worth it to get an extra five hits.

So from my opion i think its useless but thats my opion i want to hear what u guys out thwre have to say

04-08-2010, 12:10 AM
RE: Baroque, usefull, powerful or just useless
It depends how and when you use it. You should only use it if you have a little bit of red life to spare, that way you won't be wasting health. Both Baroque and Mega Crash are tactical when used correctly, but also serve to punish button mashers.

cool signature
04-17-2010, 12:01 PM
I agree with Torengo, but I also agree with Bubls. I like to view the Baroque as a "gamble" or risk that can be very rewarding when used at the appropriate time. As far as 5 extra hits, I've seen baroque combos that add a lot more than just five hits lol, but I think this depends on how much red life you have.

I personally only use baroque in an attempt to finish off the enemy when it appears that my standard combo of choice will not do the job and also if my yellow life is more than half. I will only use baroque under half life if I do not have much red life to use and, again, only to try and finish off one of my opponent's characters so I do not half to deal with him/her turtling and having to fight the other character that I should've killed, but is now at 25% life again.

So, yes its a waste if it's not use properly, but no, it is far from useless Big Grin

"Pegas! Interlock! Power, On!"
07-26-2010, 04:04 PM
i use it all the time in many ways

one of which is to throw in an overhead if the person is used to do the whole down block and another way i use it is to mac=ke sure i do atleast 10 billion or more damage because anything under that isnt going to get the job done.

So in the long run i would say its very useful

Suzaku says: Light them on fire.... SHINRYUKEN
[Image: sig2-2.jpg]

Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread:AuthorReplies:Views:Last Post
  Normal vs Baroque Damage Decay Statistics Torengo 2 1,276 07-31-2010 06:50 PM
Last Post: Torengo
  Why "Baroque?" Torengo 2 6,519 02-25-2010 12:50 AM
Last Post: Noob